Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap-A-DVD  (Read 3770 times)
Kedrix
Global Moderator
Ultimate Member

*The Forgotten One*

View Profile WWW
« on: Jul 02, 2009, 11:06:17 AM »

As many of you might be aware, I have a lot of dvds that I'd like to get rid of.  There are dvds from going over to blu-ray, there are dvds from the movies I review, and there are dvds I just don't want anymore.  So I don't want to do the ebay thing because 1)it'll take a lot of effort and 2) I don't really feel right about getting money for things I got for free (even though they look just like they do in stores).  So I was looking around and found this site:

www.swapadvd.com

It looks legit and they look like they have a lot of titles....I mean I can probably post about 50 titles, no joke.  Just a question I suppose if I get any actual biters.  Sure beats collecting dust and I won't feel guilty swapping my review discs since they are legit copies.  The site does require all dvds to have covers & cases which help as well.  But no other requirements outside of the fact it has to play.  What you folks think? 

Michael Durr
aka
Kedrix of Aldrianian
(*The Forgotten One*)
Beckmen
Shriners
Ultimate Member

I'm a alien!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2009, 04:03:41 PM »

Looks like it's pretty much just as much hassle as Ebay of Half.com. That, plus the price of shipping makes it not worth it, IMO.

My Short Films
My DVD Collection

"When you're pushed...killing's as easy as breathing."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: