Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK, ok...I am interested.  (Read 5047 times)
Mirage52
Global Moderator
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« on: Sep 08, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »

Patrick Lussier ("My Bloody Valentine 3-D") is in talks to write and direct the recently-announced "Halloween 3D" for Dimension Films says Variety.

The film, which would continue the story of serial killer Michael Myers, would aim for a release next Summer. The short turnaround time was a key reason why the franchise's current helmer Rob Zombie will not be returning to the director's chair.

I thought Zombie's Halloween remake was ass. I have no desire to see his sequel. Depending on what happens with Halloween 3D, I'd be up for more Myers carnage. I just hope it does not keep building off the stupid Zombie films.

Personally, I'd like to see a Halloween movie take place in the now-abandoned Smith's Grove Sanitarium. Film the movie in Danvers like Session 9. That'd be pretty effin creepy. I might just have to write that script myself.

Who's house? Run's house.
Beckmen
Shriners
Ultimate Member

I'm a alien!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2009, 03:28:07 PM »

Well, if My Bloody Valentine 3D is any indication, it'll be awful. Either I was in a lousy, lousy mood...or that movie was BAD. Because I didn't pay, and actually thought the 3D was cool...but still didn't really enjoy the movie.

My Short Films
My DVD Collection

"When you're pushed...killing's as easy as breathing."
Mirage52
Global Moderator
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »

Lussier directed Dracula 2000 which I thought was OK. I just hope he gets back to the "evil incarnate" stuff from the original movies and does away with the Thorn mythology and Zombie's trailer trash origin garbage.

Mirage52
Global Moderator
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2009, 01:52:16 PM »

Also, looks like Danvers is being demolished...always sad when a place like that goes...we had a local semenary that had been abandoned for years and burned taken down a few years ago...taking millions of great urban legend stories with it.

Anyway, they could film it at any deserted sanitarium around the country...just make sure it's called Smith's Grove.

Beckmen
Shriners
Ultimate Member

I'm a alien!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: Sep 09, 2009, 04:25:17 PM »

Lussier directed Dracula 2000 which I thought was OK.

The only thing I liked about that movie was the tasty plot twist regarding Dracula's origin. I think that actually makes the movie noteworthy, but the rest sucked from what I recall.

My Short Films
My DVD Collection

"When you're pushed...killing's as easy as breathing."
Shriners
Ultimate Member

Dressed for Success!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 25, 2009, 05:11:52 PM »

I don't remember much about Dracula 2000 other than that I was surprised it didn't completely blow.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: