Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rock Band 2 IN ACTION!  (Read 15246 times)
Shriners
Ultimate Member

Dressed for Success!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 08:22:17 AM »

Its actually pretty sad, soon after I posted that I read that Universal got all stinky about Npean's videos of Chinese Democracy and they banned the guy.  Pretty stupid if you ask me, but there are still hundreds of other videos.

Kedrix
Global Moderator
Ultimate Member

*The Forgotten One*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 09:30:10 AM »

Pathetic but that's YouTube...I mean the question I would throw back would be...how the heck do you expect me to evaluate the content if I can't get a preview?  You don't expect me to buy a cd without sampling a few tracks.  It's so narcissistic, it makes me sick sometimes.  If Rockband always used studio masters, we wouldn't have this problem, but they don't...so we should be able to evaluate it. 

Michael Durr
aka
Kedrix of Aldrianian
(*The Forgotten One*)
Shriners
Ultimate Member

Dressed for Success!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 11:24:39 AM »

I agree, especially since I'm not much of a "live" fan, unless.....you know....I'm actually live at a concert.  I usually always prefer the finished album version to any live versions, with perhaps some songs on Nirvana's MTV Unplugged as the only exception.

Kedrix
Global Moderator
Ultimate Member

*The Forgotten One*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »

I agree whole heartedly.  I have a few live cds and live dvds in my collection but they are an extreme choice few.  Either things I pick off a bargain rack or in case of dvd, those bands like NIN who are just amazing in concert.  But still...I wouldn't want them to use those songs for Rockband.  It's like learning a new song, it really is. 

Michael Durr
aka
Kedrix of Aldrianian
(*The Forgotten One*)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: