Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heroes 2  (Read 12016 times)
darthmaulclone
Shriners

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Nov 20, 2007, 04:24:39 PM »

Wow what an episode! Loved the way it finished this season has picked up as we get closer and closer to the season conclusion. Loving every episode. Curse you writers strike..... Even though I support it.
zenje
Shriners
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Nov 20, 2007, 07:02:10 PM »

I enjoyed it as well. Although Mohinder Suresh has been pissing me off this whole season. Come to think of it, I never much liked him in the first one either. He's like a thorn. Someone should kill him already.

It's a pity we've got 2 more episodes to go... until when again?

I'm listening to the music with no fear.
You can hear it too if you're sincere.
Beckmen
Shriners
Ultimate Member

I'm a alien!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: Nov 21, 2007, 04:05:13 AM »

It's unknown when it will come back. I guess the strike is getting ugly, some studios are pulling projects that are already written, like episodes of BSG...meaning the actors are neither working or fired, and SAG is getting pissed. I don't know why they just didn't give them what they wanted in the first place, honestly.

It was a cool episode. Kind of predictable (when I saw the hand of the assassin I knew who it was, and I knew what what happen with Noah) but still cool. It's going to be a pity when the show goes away for a while.

My Short Films
My DVD Collection

"When you're pushed...killing's as easy as breathing."
Beckmen
Shriners
Ultimate Member

I'm a alien!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: Apr 16, 2009, 06:37:34 AM »

Heroes continues to blow ever since season 2. The show has no direction, nothing that happens has any real impact, the characters meander all over the place, etc. It's rubbish. Why couldn't Nathan have stayed a villain? It would have been an interesting character arc to make him a villain, and make him increasingly more villainous as time goes one. But no. They have to hit the 'undo' button. This show is like a bad game of (whatever the game is where a group of people tells a story, handing off the story to the next person) where every time the author changes, the entire story does.

Anybody else still subjecting themselves to this swill?

My Short Films
My DVD Collection

"When you're pushed...killing's as easy as breathing."
razet93

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Dec 18, 2010, 03:57:53 AM »

I have watched its all seasons. it last season was fantastic as compare to other seasons.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: